YouTube SEO Specialist
About the Role
The YouTube SEO Specialist is responsible for understanding current and future audience demographics on all of CONEY's content media platforms in order to maximize reachability and retention on YouTube. You will be working closely with the operations manager to brainstorm and create important SEO elements on YouTube.
This is a contractual role.
- Coordinate with the operations manager on strategies to improve the title and thumbnail of existing and future CONEY videos on YouTube.
- Create titles, thumbnails, and other YouTube SEO elements.
- Independently receive and deliver assigned SEO projects in a timely manner.
- Be adept at working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Provide analysis on SEO project performance and independently resolve projects not meeting KPIs.
- Relevant YouTube ecosystem experience.
- Relevant Photoshop experience.
- Strong ownership and confidence of your work.
- Experience in understanding and analyzing content creator demographics.
- Experience in understanding different content avenues and metas.
- Experience managing content from a large content creator.
How to Apply
To apply, send an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject of your email "[YT SEO Specialist] Your Name". Feel free to attach any other relevant portfolios, CVs, etc.